UK Visas & Immigration

We are specialised in Immigration Law for UK, and we cover Personal, Family and Business visas for UK. With 15+ years of experience we can provide the best advice for our clients.

British Citizenship

There are different ways to obtain British nationality, and our immigration lawyer will guide you on which route you may apply in your circumstances.

For instance, you do not automatically get British citizenship if born in the UK. It depends on when you were born and your parents’ circumstances. Further, you may be able to naturalise as a British citizen if you are married to a British national or have been in the UK legally for a specific time.

Family Permit

You may be able to get an EU Settlement Scheme family permit to come to the UK if you’re the family member of someone from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein. You may also be able to apply if you’re the family member of an eligible person from Northern Ireland.

You must be outside the UK to apply.

Student Visa

Short-term student visa: You can apply for a Short-term study visa to study the English language in the UK. This visa is for English language courses lasting longer than six months and up to 11 months.

Student visa: You can apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

Ancestry Visa

You can apply for a UK Ancestry visa if you’re one of the following:

You must also:

  • prove one of your grandparents was born in the UK, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man
  • meet the other eligibility requirements.

Standard Visitor Visa

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • For leisure or to see your family and friends
  • For business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • For another reason, for example, to receive private medical treatment.

Business Immigration

You can apply for a Start-up visa if:

Skilled Worker Visa

A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) work visa.

Sponsor License

Apply for a sponsor licence so you can sponsor foreign workers or students to come and work or study in the UK.

A sponsor licence is also needed to employ EEA and Swiss citizens coming to the UK to work from 1 January 2021.

Innovator Visa

An innovator visa is for those who want to set up and run an innovative business in the UK – it must be something that’s different from anything else on the market. Further, your business or business idea has been endorsed by an approved body, also known as an endorsing body.

Finally, you must meet the other eligibility requirements.

Start-up Visa

An application for a Start-up Visa can be made if you want to set up an innovative business in the UK – it must be something that’s different from anything else on the market. You must meet the other eligibility requirements.

You must be able to show that your business idea is:

  • A new idea – you cannot join a business that is already trading
  • Innovative – you must have an original business idea which is different from anything else on the market
  • Viable – it has growth potential.
Contact us
Your landline or mobile number.